Please read our Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before booking classes. By booking a class or signing up for a membership, at the end of this document you are confirming that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. These Terms together with the items listed below, constitute a contract of membership between you (the client) and us (Autumn Moon's yoga and Holistic Healing).
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedual for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Autumn Moons's Yoga and Holistic Healing is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings, however, the door will be locked once class begins and there are cameras in place.
- All doors are locked at the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Autumn Moons's Yoga and Holistic Healing reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided unless Autumn Moons's Yoga and Holistic Healing has made said cancellations.
- In attending classes at Autumn Moons's Yoga and Holistic Healing, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Autumn Moons's Yoga and Holistic Healing or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
- Cash payments are accepted. All cash will be removed from the premises nightly.
- All boutique item sales are final, no exchanges or refunds.
- We ask that students arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before a class is scheduled to begin. This ensures that students from any preceding class have an adequate amount of time to gather any belongings and exit, so as to minimize the overall number of people in the studio.
- The studio will be open 30 min prior to classes starting.
- No shoes in the studio.
- Cell phones must be turned off or placed on silent to prevent disturbances to the our clients, classes and teachers.
- While we will always maintain a clean studio environment, additional measures will be adopted, including sanitizing all high contact surfaces often. If you have a sensitivity to certain cleaning products, please be aware that we are also switching from hypoallergenic cleaning products to a more potent hospital-grade cleaning solution. Hand sanitizer will be made available for personal use.
- Autumn Moon's Yoga and Holitstic Healing follows all state guidelines concerning Covid-19. If you are not feeling well, please remain home until there is not sign of fever and any coughing subsides. We greatly appriciate your understanding and strive to keep our clients healthy and safe.
CLASS CANCELATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- Class cancellations must be made 4 hour prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 4 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
- "Late cancel" is required 1 hour prior to start of class. We understand unforseeable events arise, we get it. If you chose to "Late Cancel" you will be charged a $5.00 fee only. This is to cover expenses that can not be prevented due to late cancellations.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend, to make your space available to others.
- Cancellations must be made through our online reservation system or by calling the phone number provided on our web site.
- Workshops, events, privates and trainings are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
- If you aren't feeling well, or even if you are feeling well but have a cough, please act responsibly by staying home.
If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, notice will be posted on our facebook and instagram pages one hour prior to class.
2 Week Introductory Package
- Valid for new students only. One purchase per student.
- Two weeks are defined as 14 calendar days from the first registered class date (inclusive). For example, a 2 week intro package purchased on 1/1 would expire on 1/14.
- New students are defined as individuals who have never previously purchased the 2 week intro package, have never purchased any memberships or package available on our web site. (Excluded are as follows: Drop ins, Events and workshops)
- Valid for yoga , fitness and meditation classes only. Does not apply to special events or workshops.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
Please email Autumnmoonshealingyoga@gmail.com
Text Only: 859-265-1096